When to cut kale?

North Florida. I planted some small kale plants. Although all were called kale, they have two or three different looks to them. How large should I let plants grow before I cut and cook kale? Once I cut, will plant keep growing? Thx. T-L

It will keep growing, although it tastes better when it matures in cooler weather. Pick the outer leaves ONLY, leaving more to grow from the center.

There are several cultivars, green, grey etc, sometimes they are sold as a mix.
How large

Until there are younger replacement leaves available for the ones you cut.
Once I cut, will

Yes
David