When should I remove my purple-leaved oxalis into green-house?

I heard that the purple-leaved oxalis would die in the winter, and would revive next spring from its tuber. However, I have an access to a green house in my institute. So ,I hope I can move my lovely oxalis into green house as the winter comes. But when ? Or rather , under how many degree Celsius, should I remove it? Thanks a lot!

Reply to
Canary

You'll first need to find a chart which indicates the freezing temperature of water in your location. Add 5 degrees because I don't think that plant wants to cut it too close. Compare this number to temperature predictions on the weather reports, and get the plant into the greenhouse.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks a lot! In my location, the weather in winter can hardly drop to 5 degree and I can hardly see snow for years here. However, I think 5 is too low, 10 degree is the critical point for oxalis! I am now searching for info about the optimal temperature for my lovely oxalis, hoping the lovely pretty plant could grow faster!

Reply to
Canary

A Google search turned up so many decent looking results, and you still haven't found anything? How about the library?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom