When's The Best Time To Plant Sod In Zone 8?

When's the best time to plant Centipede grass in the Florida Panhandle (Zone 8)? Is it okay to plant between now and the first of February? I'd like to do the job while the weather is cooler. Or should I wait until things start to green up in the spring?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Patrick
Patrick Wrote:

Hi Patrick,
Fall is the best time to plant a lawn, but it's rather late for us her in zone 7 where I am. I would suggest you contact your local extensio service to see what they suggest in your zone considering it's the en of November.
http://extension.ifas.ufl.edu /
New
-- Newt