When is garlic ready?

Hi All,
About three months ago, I planted three cloves of garlic. Now I have the ~12 green spires. They look like the spire on a green (scallion) onion.
We have been having 30 def F nights. They don't seem to care.
Being that the bulbs are hiding from me, I have no clue what is going on. When is it time to dig them up?
Many thanks, -T
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 10/14/2013 9:13 PM, Todd wrote:

Wait until the leaves die. In the meantime, cut off any flower buds.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
On 10/14/2013 10:39 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

Thank you!
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped