When is garlic ready?

Hi All,

About three months ago, I planted three cloves of garlic. Now I have the ~12 green spires. They look like the spire on a green (scallion) onion.

We have been having 30 def F nights. They don't seem to care.

Being that the bulbs are hiding from me, I have no clue what is going on. When is it time to dig them up?

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd

Wait until the leaves die. In the meantime, cut off any flower buds.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Thank you!

Reply to