Wheels For WeedEaters

I recently purchased a set of 'WeedEater Wheels' which attached to my string trimmer and I am very pleased. It went on in seconds, and I'm able to adjust the wheels without having to stop my trimmer. It really makes trimming a lot easier. I recommend this product which I purchased on line at: www.greatgadget.net
Nifty idea, but $35 for weed whacker training wheels is a bit much for me...
Gonna see what I can do myself. : )

Thanks, looks as if I can make them quite easily and a for a lot lower price.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries