Wheelbarrow with TWO wheels

Page 2 of 2

Did you do a Google?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=folding+UK&as_epq=wheelbarrow&as_oq=&as_eq=&num &lr=lang_en&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images
The reason they fold is due to the flexible bed material that may not tolerate sharp objects weighted down by what's loaded above them. Maybe good for you, not for me. Good luck.
--
Dave

CDOs are how we got here.
Thank you all so much for your prompt responses.
Brooklyn1, YES THAT'S THE ONE.... I followed your link and found it under Fold-A-Tools, then clicked on Fold-A-Cart. I received an email back from them and found they have a dealer in UK, but is just setting up. They will email me when they have all contact details.
The great thing about having two wheels was - my friend had two bales of hay & some tack in the cart, and her horse on the other side. She pulled the cart and lead the horse to the stables at the same time. Nothing tipped out as it was balanced.
Thanks again to all of you taking the trouble to help out! Much appreciated. Rosey
--
Rosey1959