Wheelbarrow Handels

GRAYhatch.com have invented, designed and developed Wheelbarrow handles for standard 28mm to 32mm Tubular steel handles.
Please visit our website www.grayhatch.com and scroll down the first page to see the design or visit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ÚZyY_34NOk (copy and paste into your Browser address bar) to see our easy to use handles in a real life situation.
Simply put normal handles are simply tubes which you grip and push the barrow, when you want to tip the load out it is quite difficult, especially when it's a heavy load. Our handles make use of the major muscle groups and a simple push forward and upward is all that is required to empty the wheelbarrow.
We will hopefully be selling these to companies in the UK, USA and Spain initially but welcome any input from people who may know of other outlets.
Many thanks
Andy Hatcher Co Founder GRAYhatch.com
Add pictures here
✖
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You see, it's that one tiny screw-up that set people to wondering if you know what your doing.
Your title is intriguing (you can guess from that, that I'm bored out of my mind, on a grey, rainy day) because I'm only familiar with one Handel, George Frederick Handel (1685­1759). The Wheelbarrow Handels, I've never heard of. What did they write?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
✖
In article

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Bill
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millvile Weather

Blimey, the things you can learn on the internet.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
✖
Bill wrote:

helco
Add pictures here
✖

No idea what this is. Goggle not helpful. Few Hits.
What are is it?
Bill
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millvile Weather
✖
to wondering if you

I thought it was some sort of baroque music that you played while you weed.
David
Add pictures here
✖