What weed is choking my hedge??

My hedge (both privet & holly) is being choked completely by a climbin weed. The young leaves are mid-green and spade shaped which are thic and waxy and darken with age (like an ivy). It is evergreen. The ne stems are fleshy but become wooding with age. there are no tendrils. it climbs by twining up the hedge. The leaves grow on individual ste up the main stem which branches often. Have not noticed the flower but it has large bunches of black berries throughout the winter. It i very invasive and has completely killed a large holly tree and prive plants. It is not bindweed as the leaves are much thicker and I hav not noticed the bell flowers. I have some bindweed in the garden an have controlled that successfully.

Can anybody help identify it? and hopefully control it!

Many thanks

see1plant

- see1plant

see1plant1