What type of tree is this

Hello Can you tell me what type of tree this is in the picture is below Distinctive feature are these round hard balls/shells growing on the branches fall on the floor. I thought it was a pine tree but not sure
[image:
http://i54.tinypic.com/sb7zb6.jpg ]
[image:
http://i55.tinypic.com/106zw2c.jpg ]
Many thanks in advance
--
gardenquestions

Looks like cypress, Arizona Cypress, maybe?
message

gardenquestions;919747 Wrote: > Thanks for replying i looked up on google images for cypress, Arizona > Cypress, But they seem very different i have taken another picture for > you to get a better idea Mnay thanks Look forward for any answers
[image:
http://i56.tinypic.com/293bwh4.jpg ]
--
gardenquestions

message

Sorry, doesn't help, but, appears an English site. Perhaps a continental cypress of some nature.