What tree is this?

Hello, I have posted photos and a description of the location of this tree, which is quite attractive, but we have been unable to identify it. Any help would be appreciated. The link to the description and photos are here:
http://ImageEvent.com/daedaloma/treeidentification
the password is: tree
TY
William
Add pictures here
โœ–
Hello, I have posted photos and a description of the location of this tree, which is quite attractive, but we have been unable to identify it. Any help would be appreciated. The link to the description and photos are here:
http://ImageEvent.com/daedalom ญa/treeidentification
the password is: tree
TY
William
Add pictures here
โœ–
site says Username does not exist Please double check the URL and try again
William wrote:

Add pictures here
โœ–
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens - you can post your photo on this newsgroup and get a lot of good replies. Lots of "what is this?" and "mystery plant?" posted with photos on this group.
William wrote:

Add pictures here
โœ–
http://ImageEvent.com/daedalom ญญa/treeidentification
this link apparently did not register the full address. Here it is. There have been 47 visits to this link from this group, but no comments on what it is.
William
Add pictures here
โœ–
Newt posted links to Farkleberry which is similar looking, however, there are pretty significant differences in leaf shape, bark, and flower /bloom configuration. We have numerous large Farkleberry trees on the property. To illustrate the difference, I have photographed these side by side the mystery tree at the following link. The password is "tree". Thanks for your interest.
http://ImageEvent.com/daedaloma/treeidentification
William
Add pictures here
โœ–

ok, that link works, but I don't know the tree--sorry.
โœ–

I get the "no such user" message as well (both links). Tried editing the addy in the browser but it didn't help.
โœ–
William Wrote:

Hi William,
Looks like Vaccinium arboreum - sparkleberry, farkleberry, tre huckleberry
http://tinyurl.com/6wlem http://tinyurl.com/3kdfc http://tinyurl.com/5cp7e http://tinyurl.com/4gjbd http://tinyurl.com/68v3f http://tinyurl.com/4ywtt http://tinyurl.com/4v5pu http://tinyurl.com/6nhhw
Newt
or Arbutu
-- Newt
Add pictures here
โœ–
Newt posted links to Farkleberry which is similar looking, however, there are pretty significant differences in leaf shape, bark, and flower /bloom configuration. We have numerous large Farkleberry trees on the property. To illustrate the difference, I have photographed these side by side the mystery tree at the following link. The password
is "tree". Thanks for your interest.
http://ImageEvent.com/daedalom ญa/treeidentification
William
Add pictures here
โœ–
William Wrote:

Hi William,
Did you ever find out what tree you have?
New
-- Newt
Add pictures here
โœ–