what to do with these seedlings

I'm new to gardening so I will probably be asking some stupid questions.
I've planted some Naga Chilli and Desert Rose seeds and they've 'come up.' Should I re-pot them (they are in smallish tubs at the moment) or leave them until they get bigger?
Also, the desert rose is in a tub without holes in. Should I re-pot it to one that does? I bought a propagator and it came the tub, but now i'm wondering whether that is solely for seeds until they grow, as there are no holes on the bottom