What to do with a failed zuke girl flower?

Hi All,
On my zucchini plants, when a girl flower fails, do I let nature take its course, or do I snip it off?
Many thanks, -T
Todd wrote:

Eat it or leave it.

Thank you.
So, just let nature take its course. They are kind of gross when I finally decide they are failed. Brown and mushy. Sad when that happens.

Fried, stuffed, or shredded on a salad.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
<