What's your zone??

When writing to this newsgroup, it would often be much easier to offer advice if people would automatically include their hardiness zone. What goes for me in 9b (New Orleans, south side of Lake Pontchartrain) would probably not work for someone in Alaska or Arizona (too lazy to look up the zones for them at the moment.) zemedelec
Where you actually are on the planet is far more informative that giving the silly retardiness zone.
Sionce you yourself are in the lazy zone why should you expect any more from others?

<< Sionce you yourself are in the lazy zone why should you expect any more from others? >><BR><BR>
Darling, I gave my zone in the body of the letter. Learn to read an entire text before you pop off like that. It makes you look stupid, and you wouldn't want that...would you? zemedelec
and she says this forgetting to sign off with her zone despite that she told us what it was. And for yer info, Z, the American Horticultural Society and Agricultural Department has revised the zonal map and you're now just in zone 9. No a's or b's anymore, same as we're not in 6b anymore but zone 7. You can find the map here.... http://www.ahs.org/pdfs/USDA_Map_3.03.pdf madgardener up on the ridge, back in fairy holler, overlooking English Mountain, in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36.

like I said in the post two days ago.....................<g> we've warmed up by a whole point. We used to be zone 6b, which was the warm side of six, now we're SEVEN......... madgardener going to look for socks, the feet are cold....................(it is humid and there is a fall chill in the air)