What's your favorite garden related PC game?

Here's mine:

Plantasia $4.18

My personal favorite - this one beats out a lot of other games as my favorite from the past couple of years. Basically, you are a gardener, and you have to clear up some gardens that have become overgrown with pests. There is a story mode that is well written, with about 50 levels. The game is very well balanced, and though it is action oriented, you need to plan well.

Review:

Ohioguy

game out there, or do gardeners just not tend to play gardening related games?

Reply to
Ohioguy