What's wrong with these hyacinth?

Hi there,
My first post, by someone who is very new to gardening - would someone mind suggesting what is wrong with these hyacinth I bought and planted out last month?
My primary thought is that the flowering season is over. A couple of online sources suggest March-April as the season, which I was unaware of when planting, but of course here we are now in mid-April. However I wanted to check whether there is anything else that I need to bear in mind for the future e.g over/under watering, soil composition (didn't have much luck growing a few vegetables in that patch last year after we moved in to the property), or possible contact with Resolva weed killer that I sprayed near by (but thought i took care with not to hit the hyacinth).
Can any one point out the likely cause?
thanks
--
theomegamale

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:23:38 +0100, theomegamale

I do not know where you are located, but here in the NE US, spring bulbs are placed into the ground in fall for bloom the following spring.
Boron