What's wrong with my honeysuckle?

I got this from a local nursery and it had some yellow leaves on it at the time. I planted it a few weeks ago. But the yellow seems to be spreading out. Does anyone know what's wrong or what I should do?
http://dimensional.com/~melissa/photos/Honeysuckle.JPG
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

I don't know what it is but mine has the exact same thing. It seems to be in the old growth. The new branches appear fine.
Giselle