What's wrong

With being a stockboy's son? Nothing because we get discounts on produce and fish and flowers too.
Dad seems to learn more everyday as he helps folks load their cars with food he gabs with them and that makes him smarter. (mom says)
He taught me how to gather up the shopping carts in the parking lot before he got promoted to stocking the shelves.

u r SET!