What's up with my melons?

They're small, not getting bigger. Yellowing leaves. I put spray Miracle Grow on a couple of days ago. Heat just started to dissipate here from up to 107 in the day. Elevation 3700', SW Utah. Sandy soil. Automatic watering about ten minutes three times a day.
Help appreciated.
Steve

Implants?
Charlie
<Charlie> wrote in message

No, they're smaller than most of those I've seen. Well, not seen, but you know what uh mean, Vern.
Steve