What's eating my plants

I am in sw Florida
Name this bug. The pictures are not to the same scale. The wing span is about 1.5 inches. The wing color is really a very dark blue
The caterpillars are eating my Snow Bush (also called Snow in he mountain). I believe that they are the larvae of the bug
http://home.comcast.net/~cbress/insect.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~cbress/caterpillar.jpg
Charlie

It looks like one of the spread wing skippers but it's not one us yankees get to see, even when we visit we are trying to get over seeing all of our houseplants as trees.