What's causing the brown edges on my hosta plant? - Hosta leaf brown edge 01.jpg (0/1)

Reply to
madgardener

What type or brand of fungicide did you use? Just curious?

Reply to
wendy7

Reply to
madgardener

Cereus-validus & Madgardner - Thanks for the help! I will try a fungicide next year as it's probably too late now.

Big Time

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
Reply to
Big Time