What's a good way to grow peonies?

Give me your best advice. What are better -- Chinese or Japanese Peonies?

Reply to
Training

Here is some good general information:

is hard to give advice since we don't know where you live. .

Reply to
Vox Humana

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Training) expounded:

Where are you? Both are wonderful plants, depends on what your conditions are.

Reply to
Ann

Where do you live? Peonies need a good chilling period in the winter.

Are you talking about herbaceous peonies or tree peonies?

Excellent peony hybrids have been produced in several countries. Which is best for you depends on your tastes and the environment in which you plan to grow them, not their country of origin.

J. Del Col

Reply to
J. Del Col

Oh, I didn't know that they were edible, I'll have to try some in my salad.

Henry Etta

Reply to
Henry Etta

"Henry Etta" expounded:

Do that. And let us know how your hospital stay is.

Reply to
Ann