What plants scare you the most and why ?

"Gary" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

There is the lesser known Pinus Fly Trap. Used to discourage things from urinating on your property. Make sure all zippers are closed before handling. It's not called the Lorena Bobbit plant for nothing.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Desmodium gyrans. Because plants that dance are creepy.

Darren Garrison

Thanks to Pat and Travis for your suggestions. You have given me the motivation to communicate with local neighborhood groups to deal with the tree of heaven in an organized fashion.

Yesterday I also noticed a number of these trees growing in the freeway landscaping near downtown Los Angeles. I spotted over 100 young A.altissimas in only one quarter mile stretch of the freeway. CalTrans also needs to take notice of this rapid infestation of the tree of heaven.

_____ Talk about weeds: World of Weeds

Nature makes plants, humans make weeds.

Reply to
raycruzer