What plant is this?

Hi All, I'm a new gardener and brand-new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this plant, as I'd like to get some more!
http://tinyurl.com/67egtz
They start growing early summer, and flower in late summer into a yellow bulb sort of shape, and gradually change through orange and then as shown in the photo, dark red by about november.
Anyone know? Thanks
--
forgeuk

forgeuk wrote:

http://www.perennials.com/seeplant.html?item=1.420.050
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Chinese Lantern.
Boron
forgeuk;808192 Wrote:

Physalis alkekengi (franchetii)
--
beccabunga

beccabunga;808212 Wrote:

Thank you very much! Just googled the name, and yup! definitely that..AKA Chinese lantern.
--
forgeuk