What kind of tree is this? (pics)

Can anyone help me identify my tree? I have taken some pictures
http://www.sfu.ca/~rhui/house/backyard/DSC01023.JPG
http://www.sfu.ca/~rhui/house/backyard/DSC01035.JPG
http://www.sfu.ca/~rhui/house/backyard/DSC01036.JPG
The small leaves constantly falls off, and I am thinking of removing it.

Looks like Pittosporum tobira variegata, usually grown as a hedge here in Florida.
You're getting rid of it just because it sheds? Try watering it more. Some hedge type plants drop leaves when constantly short water. Murri