What kind of tree is this? (pics)

Can anyone help me identify my tree? I have taken some pictures

small leaves constantly falls off, and I am thinking of removing it.

Reply to
jj3000

Looks like Pittosporum tobira variegata, usually grown as a hedge here in Florida.

Reply to
Ricky

You're getting rid of it just because it sheds? Try watering it more. Some hedge type plants drop leaves when constantly short water. Murri

Reply to
Lady Blacksword