What kind of tree is this? Is the photo real?

http://eatliver.com/i.php?n 15
I was thinking a kind of Cypress, but maybe it's just a joke.
Sorry for being so naive
daveyj wrote:

While I can't speak for that specific tree, yes, there are trees that have roots that are at least similar to that. I can't think of the name right now but there's a certain kind of palm that is common here in Hawaii that has many semi-aerial roots like that. The leaves of this particular palm I'm thinking of all seem to be bent in the middle with a clear and definite bend that looks like a mishap but it's the way they grow.
Tracey

Obviously, it's a penis tree :-P

I don't watch reality shows. I find people in real life with no sense of humour to be much more entertaining :-)
Hi, No joke, Pandanus utilis. It gets the common name of "screw pine" for the way the leaves grow not for what this woman is holding on to ;) HTH -_- how no NEWS is good

how wrote:

Thanks. That's the information I was looking for.