What kind of tree and where to find?

Hi,

I'm in Portland, Oregon and relatively new to gardening. I'm relandscaping a portion of my yard. I am looking for a very narrow columnar evergreen. I thought this was a skyrocket juniper (email link to photo below), but at the nursery, the skyrockets I've seen are much fuller at the bottom and a more pyramidal shape. However, it looks too narrow to be an Italian Cypress. Can anyone please tell me what this tree is (or what other trees would work in a very narrow space, and stay narrow, but get at least 10 feet+ tall?) Also, if you know of any sources for decent size trees (I'm looking for three at least 6') in or around the Portland area, I would really really appreciate it! Thank you very much. Link to tree:

latebloomer