What kind of plant is this? - Plant.JPG (0/1)

Who can help me to identify what kind of plant it is?
I have attached the picture of it to this message
Thanks, Ron
No, you haven't attached a picture to your message.
Rec.gardens does not accept attachments or photos.
Try posting it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens instead.