What kind of plant is this? picture link. Flax? Phormium?

I would like to find out how to take care of our plant, but don't know the name of it. It has rust spots on it. here is a picture link. thanks
http://tinyurl.com/orksxq
http://tinyurl.com/ku2byt
On 8/12/2009 3:34 PM, lbbss wrote:

It looks like some kind of yucca. If so, it needs fast-draining soil with only occasional deep watering (maybe only once a month in the summer, depending on species). While some yucca species are quite hardy, others are definitely subtropical and cannot take more than a very light frost.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean