What kind of palm trees are these?

We live in Florida. In the last 3 weeks we have over 3 offers from total strangers to buy these palm trees
http://www.lomicka.com/images/misc/DSC00032.JPG
http://www.lomicka.com/images/misc/DSC00033.JPG
for $250 each. When we purchased the house the owner told us they were 'special'. I have forgotten the name she told me but I thought it had either 'fire' or 'red' in the name.
What kind of trees are these? What makes them 'special?'.
Thanks, Steve

Steve - those are common Washingtonia robusta - Mexican Fan Palm. The previous owner might have thought they were Washingtonia filifera - Desert Fan Palm, but they are not. W. filifera has a much thicker trunk. Either way, $250 each is a fair price for that size palm. They will eventually grow to over 50' and become a maintenance nightmare. Sell them and replace them with Foxtail Palms if you want palms or some nice flowering tree.
Thanks Ricky.......