What kind of flowers are these?

I live in the Denver area and while out driving today, saw some amazing flowers they were growing on a parkway.
They were small yellow flowers in a kind of conical vertical spray shape, about a foot long and pointed at the sky, with the smaller top of the cone truncated.
Does anyone know what those are, please?
--
- The Planetary Bill of Rights Project
If you value your life, freedom, peace and prosperity, read it!

Sounds like Ratibida columnifera (Prairie Coneflower or Mexican Hat).

No, this was about a foot tall vertical cone shape, but the cone was made up of like a mist of tiny yellow flowers, it was amazing. I need to take a photo of it if I can get back there.
--
- The Planetary Bill of Rights Project
If you value your life, freedom, peace and prosperity, read it!

Spray of yellow, that's the term I was looking for. They're about a foot tall conical shaped spray of tiny yellow flowers with the top end of the conical shape rounded.