to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Carl 1 Lucky Texan a crit :

Thanks ;)
Kabotinette wrote:

more info; http://tinyurl.com/g2r8a
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Does anyone know where I can get pink cactus petaled Zinnia seeds for next year? A friend of mine planted a pack of mixed cactus petaled Zinnias last spring and the pink zinnas are really beautiful. Id like to try it next year, but I dont know where to get seeds for the pink ones. Thanks for any help with this. Doro