What is this wild fruit?

The leaf looks like it's in the family of cherries, peaches, etc, but the double fruit and something about the way that the fruit looks--a bit streaky--isn't quite right.
Can anyone tell me what it is, and if it is edible?
http://www.phlaunt.com/jennysgarden/18435483.php

It's a honeysuckle, but I'm not sure which one. Perhaps Lonicera maackii.
AlanG wrote:

I think you put me on the right track. It might be "red bush honeysuckle" or maybe twin berry honeysuckle. Now that I think of it, I did notice some honeysuckle-like flowers along the lawn border earlier in the spring.
Looks like they are poisonous, or at least nasty. Birds are giving them a wide berth and we have a lot of birds.
Thanks!
NOT EDIBLE. I was taught to keep hands off double berries like that. according to raintree "PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY BLUE VARIETIES OF HONEYSUCKLES ARE EDIBLE."