What is this plant?

I love these plants. What are they?

in advance.

Reply to
Mama Bear

Russian sage, I believe, emerging from behind what appear to be junipers.

Reply to
Mark Herbert

I wish I could see the leaf shape better as I don't think it is "Russian Sage", but one of the Lavenders. "Russian Sage" has a very pungent "fragrance", almost offensive, whereby Lavender is a lot easier on the olfactory senses. I do grow both and find the RS tends to be invasive and has a very unkempt appearance. Lavender tends to stay where it is planted, has more upright growth.

Hemma

Reply to
Hemmaholic

Not lavender, these are 3-4' tall.

Reply to
Mama Bear

Russian Sage they are then!

Hemma

Reply to
Hemmaholic

ROTFLMAO!

Is everything "Russian Sage" to you?

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

I just bought one at Home Depot yesterday, and they are.

Reply to
Mama Bear