What is this plant?

I love these plants. What are they?
http://dim.com/~melissa/photos/What%20is%20this%20plant.JPG
Thanks in advance.
--
- Mama Bear

Russian sage, I believe, emerging from behind what appear to be junipers.
I wish I could see the leaf shape better as I don't think it is "Russian Sage", but one of the Lavenders. "Russian Sage" has a very pungent "fragrance", almost offensive, whereby Lavender is a lot easier on the olfactory senses. I do grow both and find the RS tends to be invasive and has a very unkempt appearance. Lavender tends to stay where it is planted, has more upright growth.
Hemma

Not lavender, these are 3-4' tall.
--
- Mama Bear

Russian Sage they are then!
Hemma
ROTFLMAO!
Is everything "Russian Sage" to you?

I just bought one at Home Depot yesterday, and they are.
--
- Mama Bear