What is This Mint Family Perennial?

I have this mint family perennial blooming with a larger flower in a richer deeper pink than any mint I can remember ever seeing:
http://www.paghat.com/images/MINTFAMILY-sep.jpg
Recognize it?
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Looks like a pink flowered Monadra hybrid.

I'd never noticed a monarda without the "crown" arrangement of bent florets, but now that you mention it, I wonder if this is 'Petite Wonder' which I had put in the ground as a poorly rooted start some while back & had thought it dried up & died.
-paggers

http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Monarda 'Petite Wonder'
It looks like a match to me.