What Is This Little Red Wildflower?

Here's are two June portraits of a tiny bright red wildflower, shown bigger than life size:
http://www.paghat.com/images/redwildflower_june.jpg
http://www.paghat.com/images/redwildflow_earlyjune.jpg
I'm betting SOMEONE knows what it is.
-paghat the ratgirl
Looks like red flax to me.......

"Red Flax", Linum grandiflorum, looks like a match.
http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plants/Linaceae/Linum_grandiflorum.html

Thanks greg & cereus! L. grandiflorum var rubrum it is.
-paggers