what is this kind of flower and does this type have a specific name

what is this kind of flower and does this type have a specific name I saw this on ebay and they said they didnt' know exactly what it was themselves I thought it was pretty but i just have to know exactly what it is. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%463&itemC00218244&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%463&itemC00218244&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Epiphytic cactus?
John