What is this Fungus in my Garden? (0/1)

I have had pine mulch under my children's playground for 2 years. This year a strange fungus is coming up everywhere in the mulch. It looks attractive and yellow for a day then like a strange outer space alien plant after that. If I touch it, it releases many black spores at this point. Please have a look at the attached pictures and tell me if you know how to safely get rid of it and if I should be concerned about it for any reason.

Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Demers

It's your run of the mill "dog vomit slime mold". Do a search to learn more.

Reply to
NoName

Shame on you. No posting of binaries in a non-binary group.

Reply to
Travis