What is this flower ?

Hello everybody
I planted a bulb brought back from Madeira, which bloomed in a jar. Photos here:
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0022.jpg
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0023.jpg
Would anybody know its name?
On Mon, 22 May 2006 09:19:30 +0200, "Euthymenes" <ah241991(at)myrealbox(point)com> wrote:>Hello everybody

Not found on the server. Check the URL.
Sorry !
(Error on case)
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0022.JPG
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0023.JPG
"Euthymenes" <ah241991(at)myrealbox(point)com> wrote in message

It looks like a Freesia.

Thank you I think it is a freesia, I knew this flower in yellow or pink. but not in bright blue.

They're Freesias. . .Quite pretty, especially in that environment. I have some in my yard, and they always show up this time of year and delight me.
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com
On Mon, 22 May 2006 09:19:30 +0200, "Euthymenes" <ah241991(at)myrealbox(point)com> wrote:>Hello everybody

These get through, the first ones didn't, and I can't see any difference. Maybe the capital "JPG"
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0022.JPG
http://shajv.free.fr/sh-tmp/DSCF0023.JPG
I don't know the flower either.