What is the name of this flower?

Hello, Everyone:
Could anyone tell what the name of the following flower is?
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/51181644.jpg
The photo was taken recently at the Vienna Central Cemetery (Wiener Zentralfriedhof).
Thank you for reading and replying.
--Roland
In article

Looks like a strawflower. Guessing.
Good photo BTW.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon
Bill who putters;918290 Wrote:

looks like Bellis perennis flora plena (double daisy) ? Lannerman
--
lannerman

Thank you for reading and replying. ======================= English daisy, if I'm not mistaken.
"Nelly" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone:
Could anyone tell what the name of the following flower is?
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/51181644.jpg
The photo was taken recently at the Vienna Central Cemetery (Wiener Zentralfriedhof).
Thank you for reading and replying. =======================

Compare: http://www.flowerspictures.org/flower-pictures/english-daisy_1.html

Nelly: I think you are absolutely correct. With this name, I have found many photos of the kind in my original post. Thank you.
Also thank Bill for the suggestion!
--Roland

======= I'm glad you shared. They look so adorable in that picture, I'll now have to investigate the possibiliyt of growing them myself.