What is the name of this flower?

Hello, Everyone:

Could anyone tell what the name of the following flower is?

photo was taken recently at the Vienna Central Cemetery (Wiener Zentralfriedhof).

Thank you for reading and replying.

--Roland

Reply to
qquito

Looks like a strawflower. Guessing.

Good photo BTW.

Reply to
Bill who putters

looks like Bellis perennis flora plena (double daisy) ? Lannerman

Reply to
lannerman

Hello, Everyone:

Could anyone tell what the name of the following flower is?

photo was taken recently at the Vienna Central Cemetery (Wiener Zentralfriedhof).

Thank you for reading and replying. ========================

English daisy, if I'm not mistaken.

Reply to
Nelly

Hello, Everyone:

Could anyone tell what the name of the following flower is?

photo was taken recently at the Vienna Central Cemetery (Wiener Zentralfriedhof).

Thank you for reading and replying. ========================

Compare:

Nelly

Nelly: I think you are absolutely correct. With this name, I have found many photos of the kind in my original post. Thank you.

Also thank Bill for the suggestion!

--Roland

Reply to
qquito

found many photos of the kind in my original post. Thank you.

Also thank Bill for the suggestion!

========

I'm glad you shared. They look so adorable in that picture, I'll now have to investigate the possibiliyt of growing them myself.

Reply to
Nelly