What is my name: "Excalibur"

Sue, you hit the nail on the head thanks for the very fast response I'd guess it's the pulmanaria excalibur version

The link is not available right now, so I can't see the picture, but just > from your description it sounds like a pulmonaria.

sorry about that, a problem with geocities ...if you click on the location bar a second time, the picture magicly appears

one of your links had another link to great pics of many varieties:

again, Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

Reply to
Stew Corman