What is my name??

I planted a bunch of these from a friend who called it a "trout plant". Don't know if it is a wildflower or cultured. Did an exhaustive google search to no avail. It is spring now in midstate NY, so I took my digicam outside and have attached a pic:
http://www.geocities.com/scorman/pics/Flowers/sm0381.jpg
It supposedly was called a trout plant because of the green leaves speckled with white/cream spots. It is now about six inches high and has two different colored flowers ..blue and light purple.
TIA for a link that defines this pretty perrenial.
Stew Corman from sunny Endicott
The link is not available right now, so I can't see the picture, but just from your description it sounds like a pulmonaria. There's lots of different varieties, all of them lovely. I've never heard it called a trout plant, but that could be a regional thing.
Here's some pictures: http://www.hardybamboo.com/shop/products.asp?c_urnb&show=Pulmonaria http://hardyplants.com/Pulmonar.htm but they don't really do it justice, and here's a good article: http://www.plantdelights.com/Tony/pulmonaria.html
Cheers, Sue
--
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA

I've never heard of pulmonaria referred to as Jerusalem sage, normally that is Phlomis.... http://www.diggingdog.com/pages2/phlomis.php
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA

I've heard it called Trout Lily, but not Trout Plant.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

When I first saw it I was told it was commonly called "little boy and little girl" plant because of the blue and pink flowers. But was also told it was called pulmonaria.
Janice

Looks like lungwort (pulmonaria). sed5555