What is a cottage garden plant?

We?re having a debate in our office over the difference between ?cottage garden? and ?informal garden? styles. Would you say that these are two different names for the same style, or are there plants that are specifically ?cottage garden? plants ? and if so, what defines a cottage garden plant?

Reply to
plantify.co.uk

Fran

Exactly... like the difference between an A cup and a training bra.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

LOL! oh, yeah --- snicker ----

Reply to