What insect is this?

Dear Experts,

Lately, I've been noticing some insects in my home. On the second floor for the most part.

Here are some pictures of them:

They move slow around the room. Sometimes they fly. But for the most part, they just walk around. Rather slowly. Not like a swift housefly. I can snag them with a tissue pretty easily.

What kind of insects are these? How do I get rid of them?

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
condor_222

Lately, I've been noticing some insects in my home. On the second floor for the most part.

Here are some pictures of them:

They move slow around the room. Sometimes they fly. But for the most part, they just walk around. Rather slowly. Not like a swift housefly. I can snag them with a tissue pretty easily.

What kind of insects are these? How do I get rid of them?

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
Karl L. Wuensch

As others have said, it is a Western Conifer Seed Bug.

do you have any pine trees around?

Like you, they plague me at this time of year. I wish I knew how they get in the house but they sound like a B52 flying around, and they taste terrible. DAMHIK.

dickm

Reply to
dicko