What insect eats peppers

I had some wonderful bell peppers and now they have holes in them.
What insext eats bell peppers
Craig
Based on a sighting here last week, woodchucks. I just ordered the Rodale Gardener's Flame Thrower. Any chance you have these beasts where you live? The bites were the size of maybe half a dime, in random spots.
Now that I think of it, has anyone every worked in an office where, if someone buys a box of donuts or muffins, some asshole sneaks over and takes half of a donut, or tears the top off a couple of muffins? They're like woodchucks! Cripes....take the whole thing, or leave them alone. I'd like to see the return of the pillory as a form of public punishment.

That should be "WHICH INSECTS EAT bell peppers"
The answer: Hungry ones!!!
Don't forget hungry mammals and birds too!!!!
Its open season, dude.