What flowers would you give someone,who a partner has left you to be with?

Page 2 of 2
"Zhang DaWei" wrote...

That's interesting, I know someone that always puts yellow roses on her husbands grave. Makes one think!
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

http://www.shabbir.com/romance/rosemean.html
I suspect there are as many meanings as there are websites

A Wallflower to the one left behind.
But seriously I would ask 'Why did they leave?' He/she was not giving enough attention/love/care for the partner to look elsewhere, why 'blame' the person who was the 'attraction'?
Mike
--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

make it a good thing to do, and you'll probably regret it later. (Unless letting of steam in this fashion helps you avoid doing something worse.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

I recal a film in which the lead actress carries a baby for the devil. Set in an appartment block the old lady next door appears friendly but isn't and gives her a root of somethig (Tarris root?) to "help" her.
Anyone remember the name of the film and the root?
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:28:08 +0100, "CWatters"

Rosemary's baby?
wrote: > >I recal a film in which the lead actress carries a baby for the devil. Set

Thats the one.
On 9/7/07 4:28 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, "CWatters"

Cheryl
wrote: > > Anyone remember the name of the film and the root?

That's the one.
Unfortunately according to wikipedia Tannis Root used in the film was fictional. Oh well.

I'd give them so twelve dozen roses and a note that said, "Thank you!"
Let them mull THAT over for a while.
FragileWarrior wrote:

That's easy, roses, just like we did back in high school for this kind of thing. Pick your own, so they have plenty of thorns. Cut off the flowers and leaves before sending. Get it? Just the pricks are left.
Jo Ann

Graham

Mugwort

Daisies, or something bright, like 10 AM. Just to show him or her that you've moved on and that you're happy that they're happy
But then again, if they believe in AGW then kick him or her to the curb.