What Flower is this this?

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have uploaded it on my site

under 'Greencards' It's at the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this flower on bushes north of Sydney, Australia. I do not know if it is an Australian native. (My site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting cards of nature, free for personal use). Thanks for your help - Klaus

Reply to
blacklight

It looks like a broom so it might be an escaped ornamental. Probably not scotch broom since the leaves don't match; it may be one of the

160 species of other brooms (Genisteae) . It could also be something like a flame pea or bush pea and a native to Australia.
Reply to
McGerm

Thanks for replying. Someone from the botannical garden has tracked it down to be Aotus genistoides, pea family. I am grateful for your help - Klaus

Reply to
blacklight