What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

Reply to
Clayton

I don't know for sure. On one that is 10-10-10. the first one makes the greenery come out, the second 10 makes the flowers and fruit come on, and the last 10 is for roots. At least that is what I have been told and read. From that, I would say the nitrogen portion is the one that helps branches grow and become stronger.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

Use growth regulators such as cytokinin.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Reply to
to_hyy

Low nitrogen or magnesium or poor uptake of those two nutrients.

Reply to
Father Haskell