What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?
I don't know for sure. On one that is 10-10-10. the first one makes the greenery come out, the second 10 makes the flowers and fruit come on, and the last 10 is for roots. At least that is what I have been told and read. From that, I would say the nitrogen portion is the one that helps branches grow and become stronger.
Dwayne

Clayton wrote:

Use growth regulators such as cytokinin.
What does yellow tulip mean?
Father Haskell wrote:

to snipped-for-privacy@hanmail.net wrote:

Low nitrogen or magnesium or poor uptake of those two nutrients.