What do you think of felco secateurs?

Personally i think they are one of the best out there. I bought a pair of Felco No2's from http://www.garden-goodies.co.uk/ and they were so cheap i couldnt believe it. Also it was free postage!!!!! Let me know wot u think? and if you have bought a pair from them?
Matt
--
Bingley Gardens

Bingley Gardens;870189 Wrote: > Personally i think they are one of the best out there. I bought a pair > of Felco No2's from http://www.garden-goodies.co.uk/ and they were so > cheap i couldnt believe it. Also it was free postage!!!!! Let me know > wot u think? and if you have bought a pair from them?

Hi Matt, I also think that they are the best on the market but like any tool will last longer if looked after. I bought mine (Felco No2's) when I went to
Cannington in 1968 (Somerset Farm Institute). Being a landscape gardener and propagator of plants I use mine on a very regular basis and all I have replaced is the spring (several times) and the blade once. The handles are now silver as all the red plastic coating has long gone.
Best Wishes Lannerman.
--
lannerman