What are these?

I was out taking a walk ( Denver area ) and found this growing among some weeds on the side of a street.
The flowers are deliciously fragrant and I could smell them from a few feet away!
What are these, please?
http://lakewoodcolorado.net/Sarah/Flowers.JPG
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:57:05 -0500, Angela Marsh

Might be tuberose, known for fragrance.

My guess would be carnation, also famed for fragrance.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

On Jul 29, 4:20?pm, Stewart Robert Hinsley

Yes, could be spray carnation, or dianthus... wish there were a better image of the leaves.

Ok, I took some better photos of the leaves, by pulling it up out of the vase.: http://lakewoodcolorado.net/Sarah /

Yes, that looks like a Dianthus.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Hmm, I may be able to go dig it up and transplant it to my garden.
Thanks!