What are these?

I planted this ground cover last year and it didn't do much, but is going bonkers now. Anyone know what it is? I should have marked it but I think the marker got lost somewhere.

Mama Bear

Does your camera have a macro (closeup) setting? It would help. There's no detail whatsoever in that picture. If you can do a closeup, rest the camera on an immovable object, like a brick or pile of books, and use the self timer.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why Doug? Your clueless pea brain still won't have a clue as to what plant is in the picture, dummy.

Reply to
Kanter Banter

Crown Vetch ?

Seamus

Dianthus actually. Thanks Madgardener! :)

Reply to
Mama Bear

something that fit that description as a ground cover.

can't tell if it is the same as yours or not; the blooms are a little more abundant on the sample than yours.

Reply to
I Love Lucy