What are these?

I planted this ground cover last year and it didn't do much, but is going bonkers now. Anyone know what it is? I should have marked it but I think the marker got lost somewhere.
http://lakewoodcolorado.net/photos/Red%20ground%20cover%20flowers1.JPG
--
- Mama Bear

Does your camera have a macro (closeup) setting? It would help. There's no detail whatsoever in that picture. If you can do a closeup, rest the camera on an immovable object, like a brick or pile of books, and use the self timer.

Why Doug? Your clueless pea brain still won't have a clue as to what plant is in the picture, dummy.
Mama Bear wrote:

Crown Vetch ? http://tncweeds.ucdavis.edu/esadocs/corovari.html

Dianthus actually. Thanks Madgardener! :)
--
- Mama Bear

Could it be creeping red sedum? I didn't know, just tried to find something that fit that description as a ground cover.
http://www.directgardening.com/detail.asp?nav=gcv&pidp36
I can't tell if it is the same as yours or not; the blooms are a little more abundant on the sample than yours.